Sunday, February 27, 2011

27-02-2011

Sage Grouse

I haven't written for a long time about yoga in connection with the 13 moon calendar. But I lived the moon calendar intensely.
The two things I consciously decided to co create in this cycle where a much bigger prominent place of art in my life and the creation of a yoga vacation I would like to offer to others. This cycle started in July 26 with mountains of emotions celebrating art and life in Italy. The month in Tuscany filled my heard with deep appreciation for Italy and the artistic doings of all the masters of their times and the beauty and insight they give to humanity. Back in Amsterdam I intuitively started to create both goals supported by a daily practice of Kundalini Yoga.
Regarding the art I created a new website: http://www.soulcharacterdesign.nl
With the assignments and my own little projects in between I spent about 1 to 3 days working on art design's. It gives me a deep satisfaction and a more balanced inner position.
The vacation is given form and the place I chose is Italy, haha! Coming September it will happen. If you are curious you can take a look at: http://www.lifestylestudio.nl/yogavakantie

But enough about me. Underneath you find a description of a meditation I would like to recomend to you for the coming month. It is exceptional potent and suitable for the comming wave.

Sat nam,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment