Saturday, May 1, 2010

EXPERIENCING THE MOON CALENDAR


Two years ago I started synchronising my life with the calendar. The benefits where direct doe to the peace of mind it gave me.
Being an Aries with Mars conjunct Sun in my first house I'm blessed with quite a degree of natural ambition. I tried bannishing it out of my personality with the consequence of building up frustration and anger.
By now I know that ambition is just the force behind growth and expansion. Every piece of nature has an intent and a degree of force to fuel the intent becomming materialized. Therefor it's important to connect the force behind growth with the natural intent instead of (like me before...) surpressing it, feeling guilty about it and wasting the fuel. ( If you don't know what your natural intention is and you would like to know more about it you can contact me for information on individual sessions looking into this matter.)
But even if you are not exactly sure about your goal the moon calendar can help you greatly  finding it.
I discovered by connecting myself with the calendar a lot of inner doubt and stress vanished. It's like giving space to the ambition so my inner nature can strive towards the most prosperous outcome.
Before working with this system my hastiness, doe to the lack of trust, was many times my downfall. I acted like I wanted to grow fruit in the spring without first growing flowers for pollination. Of course there was no other possibiliy than losing energy and a truly fulfilling result...
This changed quite dramaticly by synchronizing my actions wit the given intent of the moon calendar. Moments of doubt and high stess changed into moments of focus and relaxation. I know what to do and can enjoy the different stages of creation understanding that every one of the thirteen intentions has it's momentum and beauty. Above this I have been blessed wit an outcome that restored my trust in myself and the Universe as the provider of abundance on all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment